In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I would like to declare my thanks to all the vegan bloggers out there who have provided me with so much inspiration in the past year. I’ve learned so much, and thanks to you all, going vegan has been a walk in the park!
(On the other hand: My omnivore kiddo has asked me if we’re going to have a vegan Thanksgiving. I have assured her that, although there will be none on mine, there will be turkey on her plate. [Insert Serenity Prayer here….])
We will spend it with family friends, who will do the traditional Thanksgiving dinner, and I’ll bring my vegan contributions, hoping to wow them all.
I plan to bring one or two of the following, in addition to a nice bottle of white wine:
- Vegan Tiramisù—Seitan is My Motor
- Roasted Brussels sprouts and apples—Oh My Veggies
- Beet phyllo tart—Keepin’ It Kind
- Butternut squash, kale and quinoa stuffing —Good Life Eats
- Cilantro and lime quinoa salad—Mermaid Cafe
- Roasted garlic and dill white bean dip—How Sweet It Is